1. The Organizer of the Event “ Welcome to the new technology space in Kraków” („Event”) and the contest “ Welcome to the new technology space in Kraków” is Tesco Technology and Services Europe Sp. z o. o. (“TTSE”), Połczyńska 121/125 Street, 01-377 Warsaw, Poland.
2. The Participant of the Event is any natural person who takes part in the Event („Participant”).
3. There is a possibility that the course of the Event, including the image of people participating in it, will be recorded using video and sound recording devices.
4. By signing up for the event, the participant agrees to the processing of personal data including name and surname, contact telephone number and e-mail address, as well as the name of the company in which the Participant works. At the same time, by participating in the Event, the Participant agrees free of charge to use, including disseminating by TTSE, his image, recorded during the Event using video and sound recording devices, by publishing it in whole or in part on social profiles (including facebook, YouTube) and the websites of TTSE and entities cooperating with it in the implementation of its statutory goals, as well as in publications, presentations, film materials, and other information materials (also in printed and electronic versions) from TTSE or commissioned by it by TTSE in connection with the organization of the Event or related information or promotion activities.
5. Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal UE L 119/1 of 04/05/2016), hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR”, I would like to inform you that:
1) The administrator of the Participants’ personal data is Tesco Technology and Services Europe Sp. z o. o. (“TTSE”), Połczyńska 121/125 Street, 01-377 Warsaw, Poland;
2) the Participant’s personal data will be processed in order to record, prepare and organize the Event, and in the case of personal data in the form of an image, in order to inform in the media and in publications about the Administrator’s activities – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. separate consent referred to above;
3) the recipients of the Participants’ personal data will be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of separate legal provisions, authorized employees / associates of the Administrator, providers of technical and organizational services, and entities entrusted by the Administrator with the processing of personal data – with all guarantees ensuring the security of the data provided;
4) Participants’ personal data in the form of an image will not be transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area),
5) The administrator stores the data only for the time necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes, no longer than until the consent is withdrawn;
7) Participants have the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
8) Participants have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if the Administrator violates the provisions on the protection of personal data while processing personal data;
9) Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Event;
10) No automated decisions (decisions without human intervention) will be made against the Participants, including their data will not be subject to profiling.